Terms and Conditions Пин Ап Казино
By visiting and/or using any page on www.pin-up.bet (hereinafter referred to as the Website) managed by B.W.I. BLACK-WOOD LIMITED, or by creating an account on the Website, you agree to:
- User agreement terms and conditions;
- Betting Rules;
- Any terms of advertising, bonuses and special offers promoted on the Website pages.
All terms and conditions listed above hereinafter are referred to as the Terms. Before accepting the Terms, please read them carefully. If you do not agree to the Terms or do not intend to follow them, please don't open an account and/or don't use the Website. Any use of any part of the Website will signify your acceptance of the Terms.
The Terms are effective as of May 6, 2016.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 2.1. The Website is operated by B.W.I. BLACK-WOOD LIMITED acting as a payment agent, a company registered in Cyprus under company registration number HE 405814, having its registered address at Spyrou Kyprianou 61, SK HOUSE, 4003 Limassol, Cyprus.
- 2.2. Carletta N.V. is licensed (Curacao License #8048/JAZ2017-0003) and regulated by Antillephone N.V. Carletta N.V.s registration number is 142346 and its Business address: Perseusweg 27A, Curaçao.Mailing address: Perseusweg 27A, Curaçao.
- 2.3. Wherever pronouns "we", "us", "ours", and words "the Company" are used in the Terms, they refer to the aforementioned party, with which you enter into an agreement.
- 2.4. Wherever pronouns "you", "your", "yours" and words "the Client" and "user" are used in the Terms, they refer to the party which accepts the terms and conditions of the Company and enters into an agreement with it.
- 2.5. By registering on the Pin-Up website, you confirm that you are not a resident of the following countries: Lithuania, Latvia, Great Britain, United States of America, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Canada, Curacao, France, Denmark, Cyprus, Aruba, Bonaire, Sint Maarten, Sint Eustatius, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Cambodia, Ecuador, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Georgia, Moldova, Greece.
- 2.5.1. By agreeing to the Terms, the Client confirms that at the moment of using the online services provided by the Company:
- (a) they do not physically reside in the territory of any of the countries listed in clause 2.5 of the Terms;
- (b) they comply with the laws of the country of their citizenship and/or the country of their residence in respect of the laws allowing or prohibiting the use of any services provided on the Company's website;
- (c) they are acting on their own behalf;
- (d) they do not have limitations to their legal capacity;
- (e) they have not been diagnosed or classified as a pathological or compulsive gambler.
- 2.5.2. In addition, customers from Armenia are prohibited from using the Sport section on the Website. If the website administration finds out that any sporting bets have been made by residents of Armenia, all these bets may be annulled (settled with odds of 1/1).
3. CHANGES TO THE TERMS.
- 3.1. The Company reserves the right to amend, edit, and change any of the Terms for a variety of reasons, including commercial, legal, and reasons related to customer services.
- 3.2. Updated Terms and their effective dates are available on the Company's website. We inform the Client of any amendments, additions or changes by posting an updated version of the Terms on the Website. Any changes are considered effective from the moment of publication on the Website.
- 3.3. It's the Client's responsibility to familiarize themselves with the current Terms and regularly check for any updates.
- 3.4. We reserve the right to make any changes to the Website operation, such as software used and services provided, without any prior notice. Nevertheless, we will do our outmost to notify users of any changes via the contact details specified in the Client's account.
- 3.5. If you do not agree with any changes, you may choose to cease using the Website. Your continued use of any part of the Website after the effective date of the latest version of the Terms will be treated as acceptance of the revised Terms.
4. LEGAL REQUIREMENTS.
- 4.1. Under no circumstances minors under the age of 18 or of any other age considered illegal for gambling by a particular jurisdiction, can use the Website services. The use of the Website services by an underage Client will be considered a breach of the Terms. The Company has the right to suspend your account and refuse Website services if the Company suspects that the service is being used by an underage Client.
- 4.2. The Company reserves the right to request a copy of your identity document seeking to confirm your age for the purposes of ensuring that underage Clients do not use the Website services.
- 4.3. The Company does not guarantee that all Website services will comply with the legal norms of your particular jurisdiction. You use the services provided by the Website at your discretion, assuming responsibility for the decision as to whether the use of the Website services is lawful in accordance with your jurisdiction.
Note that Internet Gambling may be illegal under the jurisdiction of your residence area, in which case you are not legally allowed to use your payment card to complete any transactions on the Website.
- 4.4. You acknowledge and agree that the use of the Website services complies with all applicable laws and regulations under your jurisdiction. The Company is not responsible for any illegal or unauthorized Website use by you.
- 4.5. You are solely and entirely responsible for paying any applicable fees and taxes on any winnings obtained through the Website. If the winnings are taxed by your local legislative or tax authorities, you are responsible for declaring your winnings and/or losses to such authorities.
- 4.6. You are solely responsible for the security of your personal account data, including your login information (login name and password).
- 4.7. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized access to your account and/or any security breaches. You agree to provide evidence of such unauthorized access at the Company's request.
- 4.8. The Company is not responsible for any losses suffered by you if your login and password details were used by another person.
5. OPENING AND ACCOUNT AND FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS.
- 5.1. To use the Website services, you must open an account (hereinafter "your Account") supplying your e-mail address and mobile phone number and then selecting a password that will be used to log in to the system. Additionally, to get full access to all Website functions, during the registration process provide the Company with your personal information, including your name, date of birth, city and address of residence.
- 5.2. The first and last names as well as the date of birth you specify when registering must be your true real personal information. The Company reserves the right to request a copy of your identity document seeking to confirm your personal information as well as a document confirming your legal capacity to carry out financial transactions using the payment details provided. This procedure is called "Account Verification", and the Client who successfully provided all required documentation can be referred to as the "Verified Client". The Client can attach a copy of their identity document in their Personal account, under Profile, Document upload section at any time, including immediately after their registration and before or after a withdrawal request. If you do not wish or cannot provide the information we've requested, we reserve the right to suspend your account until you provide us with any required information and/or completely delete your account if we are further unable to receive this information from you.
- 5.3. You confirm that when registering on the Website, you provide real and accurate personal information about yourself, and in case any of this information changes, you are obliged to notify us in a timely manner. If you do not meet these requirements, we reserve the right to restrict your account and further fully close it, voiding all transactions (bonuses, winnings) as well as all bets and their winnings.
- 5.4. Our Website only allows for one account per person/device/household/family to be opened and used. If this rule is violated, the accounts will be marked as duplicates (hereinafter "Duplicate Account"). The Company has the right to immediately delete any Duplicate Accounts and, AT ITS OWN DISCRETION:
- 5.4.1. deem invalid any transactions made from the Duplicate Account;
- 5.4.2. refund all bets and deposits made from the Duplicate Account, minus the withdrawn funds and any Company commissions for the associated financial transactions;
- 5.4.3. void any refunds, winnings, and bonuses that you have received or collected while using an active Duplicate Account. You agree to return to us any such funds that have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account upon our request.
- 5.5. Minimum sum for a single payment: € 15
- 5.5.1. Withdrawal limits:
- Per dayPer weekPer month
- € 5 000€ 15 000€ 45 000
- 5.6. Account verification is carried out by our financial or security departments during workdays from Monday to Friday with the exception of cases when user account verification is essential to process an active request of funds withdrawal.
- 5.7. Your bank-issuer may charge an additional fee for transferring and processing funds.
6. DEPOSITING AND WITHDRAWING FUNDS FROM YOUR ACCOUNT.
- 6.1. The company does not accept any funds from third parties. You may only deposit funds from the account registered in your name.
- 6.1.1. If a security check shows that a deposit was made by a third party, the Company reserves the right to nullify all winnings on this account and block it until any circumstances in question have been clarified.
- 6.1.2. If a bank transfer is required to return any funds to their legal owner, any transfer fees will be covered by the recipient.
A withdrawal request may remain unprocessed beyond the indicated processing times for technical reasons and/or due to any delays caused by the payment system handling the transaction.
To take part in the lottery you must check your lottery ticket issued to you after placing bets at the casino. Information about your issued tickets can be found in the Lottery section of the User account. The prize won by the user is determined at the time the ticket is checked.
If a user abuses Instant Lottery promo conditions, the administration reserves the right to bar the user from participating in the promotion, cancel all their winnings or block their account. Bonus prize wagering requirements: 70x of the received bonus sum. Time to meet the requirements: 24 hours from the moment the bonus is credited. Maximum bonus payout: 10x of the bonus received. The range of prizes available in the lottery is subject to change. Non-cash prizes may be issued in cash equivalent instead.
Non-cash prizes will be issued within 30 business days from the moment a request from the winner is received. If the winner of a non-cash prize fails to collect their prize within 60 days from the moment they won it, i.e., if they haven't provided requested documents or for any other reason outside the Website administration's control, the winner loses their right to collect the prize. The lottery ticket is valid for 10 days from its receipt date.
The maximum number of tickets that can be received per day: 10.
The maximum number of unchecked tickets per account: 100.
The maximum bet amount spent on one spin counted towards getting a lottery ticket: € 5.
Bets made in order to receive a lottery ticket only count when placed at slots that count towards wagering requirements.
Unchecked lottery tickets are deleted upon funds withdrawal or transfer.
Bets with casino bonus balance are available only in video slots.
Bets made using video slots count towards the bonus wagering requirements, with the exception of the slots listed below.
Bets made using the following slot machines are excluded from bonus wagering requirements: Mini Roulette, Plinko, Goal, Dice, Aviator, TnT Tumble, The Great Pigsby, Snake Arena, Ramses Revenge, Powerspin, Multiplier Odyssey, Money Train, Money Train 2, Marching Legions, King of Kings, Iron Bank, Hellcatraz, Incan Adventure, Gems Bonanza, Telly Reels, Max Quest: Wrath of Ra, Gold Diggers, Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, Max Quest: Dead Man's Cove, The Curious Machine Plus, Max Quest: Amazon, Lucky Fridays, Choco Reels, Infinity Hero, Streambet Games, Colossus Fruits Easter Edition, Golden Kingdom, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Wolf Legend Megaways, Vikings Unleashed Megaways, Valletta Megaways, Temple of Treasure Megaways, Legacy of Ra Megaways, Genie Jackpots Megaways, Buffalo Rising Megaways, Monkey Warrior, Great Book Of Magic Deluxe, Cloud Quest, Energoonz, GEMiX, Holiday Season, Moon Princess, Mystery Joker 6000, Pimped, Reactoonz, Rise of Olympus, Sweet Alchemy, Tower Quest, Viking Runecraft, Wizard of Gems, Carnaval Forever, ChilliPop, Football Star, Mustang Gold, Rambo, Hot Fruits 20, Go Wild HD, Wild Sierra, Pandas Fortune, Black Mummy, Wolf Gold, Wild Bells, Jackpot 6000, Secret of the Stones, Blood Suckers, Aztec Secrets, The Angler, Sin City Nights, 4 Seasons, Slots Angels, 7th Heaven, Pinocchio, Sugar Pop, WhoSpunIt Plus, Puppy Love Plus, Gypsy Rose, Good Girl, Bad Girl, True Illusions, The True Sheriff, At The Copa, After Night Falls, Ned and his Friends, Great Rhino, 888 Gold, Galaxy, Candy Candy, AstroBoomersTURBO!, Fairy Dust Xtreme, Poseidon's Secret, Space Hunters: Shoot for Cash, Tommy Gun's Vendetta, Book of 99, Miami Bonus Wheel, Tiger and Dragon, Extra Chilli, JetX, JetX3, Cappadocia, Golden Stallion, Blazing Bull, WBC Ring of Riches, Buffalo Boost, Cricket X, Take Santa's Shop, Take the Kingdom, Take the Bank, Razor Shark, Magic of Sahara, Beautiful Bones, White Rabbit, Pearls of India, Eye of the Kraken, Three Musketeers, Fluffy Rangers, Rocket Stars, Rome: Caesar's glory, Razor Shark.
Bets made in the following gambling categories do not count towards bonus wagering requirements: card games, roulette, keno, virtual sports, and live dealer games, lottery.
The maximum wagered bonus cannot exceed the amount of bonus funds received by more than 10 times. Maximum sum that counts towards wagering requirements: € 5.
Only Live and Sport bets qualify for bonus wagering requirements. Other bonus wagering requirements on sporting bets are detailed on the Promotions page, in a particular bonus conditions section.
- 6.17.1. Obtaining any guaranteed profits using bonus or promo offers is considered to be an abuse. This includes: guaranteed income strategies, unfair bonus wagering.
- 6.17.2. If we detect or suspect any abuse, we reserve the right to suspend, cancel and/or revoke any payments related to bonus and promo offers, as well as to completely block the player's account.
- 6.17.3. We reserve the right to refuse to grant bonuses or access to promo campaigns to any user without explaining our reasons for doing so.
- 6.17.4. We shall not be held liable for any damage suffered by a user as a result of any fraudulent and/or abusive activities performed by that user.
By making the first deposit using the 1-Click feature on the Website and successfully completing the 3DS-authentication (a procedure that confirms that the transaction is made with the card holder's consent), the customer agrees to subsequent 1-Click transactions using this bank card (with no further 3DS-authentication required).
7. PROHIBITED ACTIONS ON THE WEBSITE.
- 7.1. Uploading a volume of information to the Website that may cause disruptions, as well as performing any activities that may affect the Website's performance, such as using and/or distributing viruses or similar malware, are prohibited.
- 7.2. Distortion, deletion or any other alteration of the Website's data are prohibited.
- 7.3. You agree not to use any hacking and/or similar methods to bypass the Website security. In case our security system gets breached, we will be forced to immediately stop your access to the Website services and block your Account. The Company reserves the right to inform any relevant authorities of such events.
- 7.4. Gaining unfair advantage (commonly known as cheating) is not allowed. This includes using any malware, exploiting errors and loophole in our software, and using automated players, known as "bots".
- 7.5. Colluding or attempting to directly or indirectly collude with other players is not allowed during your use of the Website.
- 7.6. We will take all reasonable steps to prevent such activities, detect any collusions and all involved players and deal with them accordingly. We will not be liable for any losses or damage which you or any other player may have suffered as a result of collusive, fraudulent or otherwise illegal activities and/or cheating. Any action we take against any involved parties will be at our sole discretion.
- 7.7. We reserve the right to suspend your access to the Website and block your account at any time without prior notice if we detect any suspicious activity associated with your account. In such case we will be under no obligation to refund or compensate any funds remaining on your account balance. We reserve the right to inform any relevant authorities of such activities, and you agree to fully cooperate with us to investigate them.
- 7.8. The Company is not responsible for any losses that you may have suffered if you've experience problems with IT or software caused by attacks, viruses or other malware during the use of the Website and/or any links posted on the Website.
- 7.9. Aggressive, derogatory or offensive communication, swearing and harassment towards the Website employees and other customers are prohibited. In case of a violation of one or more clauses of the Terms by the Client, the administration has the right to block or delete the Client's account without any payouts of funds on their account.
- 7.10. When using the Website, the Client must not use any technical or software tools based on algorithms of automatic decision making, any programs and scripts performing form autocompletion and automatic requests sending, including so-called "robot programs", or any software to automate bids. The administration has the right to block accounts of the Clients who violated this rule, cancel any bids made from these accounts, and block or confiscate any funds available on the account.
- 7.11. Presenting forged documents or documents belonging to other persons during the account verification process or any other checks conducted by the Website administration is prohibited. Such actions will be regarded by the Website administration as fraudulent, as a result we will have to immediately stop your access to the Website services and block your account.
- 7.12. Transferring ownership of an account from one person to another by any means of exchange, gifting or purchasing is strictly prohibited. Any account registered on our website can only be used by one person.
8. AGREEMENT VALIDITY PERIOD.
- 8.1. You can terminate your account at any time by sending an email to [email protected]
- 8.2. Before closing your account, the Company reserves the right to collect any amount of money from you that you owe to the Company.
- 8.3. In case of your account termination neither party has any further obligations towards one another.
- 8.4. The Company reserves the right to delete your account, including your user name and password details without prior notification, if the Company finds out that the Terms have been breached.
- 8.5. In case your account remains inactive for six or more months, the Company reserves the right to block or suspend your account without any notice. Any funds on the inactive account can also be written off at the company discretion.
9. LIABILITY LIMITATIONS.
- 9.1. You agree that the use of the Website services is entirely your choice, made at your own discretion and risk.
- 9.2. The Website is operated according to the Terms and Conditions described on this Website. We do not provide any additional guarantees with respect to the Website services, and hereby decline any arising responsibilities to the extent permitted by the law.
- 9.3. We are not responsible for any damage or losses suffered, including but not limited to: loss of data, income, prestige, reputation, and any other unforeseen losses.
- 9.4. The company is not responsible for the content of any other websites, which can be accessed through the Website.
10. BREACH OF TERMS.
- 10.1. You are obliged to fully compensate the Company for any costs and fees (including legal fees), as well as any other expenses arising from the violation of these Terms.
- 10.2. If you violate the Terms, we reserve the right to:
- 10.2.1. send you a notification of the Terms breach, requiring you to stop any further violations;
- 10.2.2. suspend your account to prevent you from using the Website services;
- 10.2.3. block your account, with or without any prior notification;
- 10.2.4. write off any amount of payments, bonuses or winnings from your account received by you as a result of any violation.
- 10.3. The Company reserves the right to delete your account without any recovery options if you have not complied with any of the clauses in the Terms.
- 10.4. At the first sign of any fraudulent account activity or failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions of this agreement, the Company reserves the right to temporarily suspend the account while the security department carries out an investigation. Usually, an investigation takes from 7 to 30 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. This period is subject to change in each individual case.
11. RIGHTS TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- 11.1. The website content is subject to copyright. All materials presented on the Website that are available for download or printing can only be saved on one personal computer and can be printed exclusively for non-commercial use.
- 11.2. The use of the Website does not grant the Client with any rights to the intellectual property belonging to the Company or any other third party.
- 11.3. The use of any trademarks, logos or other creative website materials is prohibited.
12. LODGING COMPLAINTS AND FEEDBACK.
- 12.1. In case you need to file a complaint regarding the Website operation, contact our support team.
- 12.2. If any discrepancies are found between the data displayed on your screen and the data available on the Company's server, the latter will be considered actual and final.
- 12.3. Claims regarding any sporting event results where any bets were made are accepted within 30 calendar days from the moment of the event conclusion and only upon presentation of any official documents regarding the results or a link to the website of the event organizer supporting the claim's grounds.
- 12.4. For all claims related to any transfers of account funds, the sole recognized evidence is the transfer logs in the Company's system.
- 12.5. In situations not covered in the scope of this agreement, the final decision is made by the Company's administration.
- 12.6. Any requests sent to the Company's support email address ([email protected]) will receive a response within a period of up to 2 days (48 hours) from the moment of receiving the request email. The same timeframe applies to processing any Client requests that require account changes to be carried out by the administration.
13. DENIAL OF OBLIGATIONS.
- 13.1. If the Company fails to enforce obligation compliance on you, this does not absolve you from needing to comply with these obligations.
14. LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION.
- 14.1. These Terms comply with and are interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, and you accept the exclusive right of the courts of the jurisdiction of the Republic of Cyprus to settle any disputes (including compensation and counterclaims) that may arise from these Terms.
- 14.2. Internet Gambling may be illegal under the jurisdiction of your residence area, in which case, you are not legally allowed to use your payment card to complete any transactions on the Website.
- 14.3. It is the card holder's responsibility to know and understand the laws concerning online gambling in their country of residence.
- 14.4. Minors are strictly prohibited from using the Website.
15. DATA PROTECTION POLICY.
- 15.1. This policy contains clauses applicable to the Company's website. The controller and the processor of the personal user data on the Website is the company B.W.I. BLACK-WOOD LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as "the Company", "we", "our", "ours" or "us"), the Company's office is located at: Spyrou Kyprianou 61, SK HOUSE, 4003 Limassol, Cyprus, operating under the license of the Carletta N.V., whose office is located at: Perseusweg 27A, Curaçao.
- 15.2. All visitors of the Website and/or persons using features of the Website are subject to personal data collection (hereinafter referred to as "the Users" or "you"). The Company and the User are referred to as "Parties" when mentioned together, and "the Party" when mentioned individually.
- 15.3. This policy explains how we use and protect any personal data collected from the Website Users.
- 15.4. We comply with the guideline established by the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), namely, we guarantee that the Users' personal data will be:
- - processed legally, honestly, and transparently on our side;
- - collected for specific, explicit, and legal purposes and will not be further used in a way that goes against these purposes ("purposes limitation");
- - adequate, appropriate, and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it will be processed ("data minimization");
- - accurate and updated when necessary; every reasonable step shall be taken to ensure that any personal data which is inaccurate for the purposes for which it will be processed, is erased or corrected as soon as possible ("accuracy");
- - stored in a form that allows identification of users no more than it is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed; ("limitation of storage");
- - processed in a way that guarantees its adequate security, including protection from unauthorized or illegal processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical and structural methods ("integrity and confidentiality").
- 15.5. Personal data collected and processed by the Company includes: first name, last name, patronymic name, address of residence and contact information, valid e-mail address, place of residence, relevant payment information, login (username). For the purpose of verifying the User's identity, the company has the right to request a scanned copy of their passport or any other identity document. All personal information provided by you must be accurate and valid. You are solely responsible for the accuracy, completeness, and correctness of the data you provide.
- 15.6. How we will use your personal information. We use your personal data to assist with the user identity verification process carried out when users register on our website. The data is then further used to identify you and authenticate payments from the User to the Company and from the Company to the User. We use your payment details (such as the name of the card holder, the credit card number, and the expiration date of the card) for the purpose of providing you with services on our Website.
- 15.7. We use your personal data for the following purposes: to provide you with our services; to maintain your account and records; to communicate with you in regards to supplying our services; to provide answers and feedback to your questions and comments; to monitor the dynamics and levels of use of our Website and the quality of our services; to determine user interest metrics of our services; to improve the quality of our services and our Website; to notify you about our special offers and services that may be of interest to you; to determine your experience on our Website; to transfer your winnings to you (if any applicable conditions have been met); to receive information from you, including through surveys we conduct; for disputes settlement; for charging fees (if there are appropriate grounds); to eliminate problems and errors on our Website; to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities; to ensure compliance with our Terms & Conditions and all our policies stated on this Website.
- 15.8. Disclosure of your personal data. Your personal data may be disclosed (transferred) by the Company to any of our daughter companies or business partners (regardless of their geographic location) for the purposes described above in this policy. We guarantee that any such companies are aware of the personal data processing guidelines according to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), and comply with the clauses of this regulatory act.
- 15.9. The above-mentioned companies as well as we, may from time to time involve third parties in processing your personal data for the purposes indicated above, provided that such processing will be regulated by contractual arrangements in accordance with the law. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the appropriate government, regulatory or executive agency in case it is required or permitted by law.
- 15.10. By registering on the Website, the Client agrees to receive services-related and promotional SMS or email messages sent by the service provider or by third-party agents authorized by the service provider to a mobile phone number or email address the Client provided when registering on the Website or provided afterwards.
NETENT Terms & Conditions:
- 1. Absolute country restrictions apply to: United States of America, Great Britain, Spain, France, and Italy.
- 2. Countries restrictions. NetEnt content shall not be made available in the following countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Cambodia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, Tunis, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Great Britain, United States of America, Moldova, Greece.
- 3. Branded slots restrictions: Guns & Roses, Jimi Hendrix & Motörhead shall not be made available in the following countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Cambodia, Ecuador, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, United States of America, Great Britain, Australia, Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, and Ukraine.
- Universal Monsters (Frankenstein, the Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon and The Invisible Man) can only be played in the following countries: Andorra, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- 4. Pooled Jackpot. No pooled jackpots games will be made available in the following territories: Australia, Azerbaijan, China, Denmark, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and Ukraine.